Welcome back! As we continue to move forward together, we will be relying on our entire community to courteously adhere to all new guidelines. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- BUILDING CAPACITY: 25 people total, no spectators. Anyone in the building must have an active membership (EFT, Prepaid, Punch Card) or purchase a Day Pass.
- HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Friday, 11 AM-3:30 PM: Open to All
- Monday-Friday, 4-8 PM: Members Only, By Reservation
- Monday-Friday, 8-9 PM: Members Only
- Saturday, 9 AM-3:30 PM; 4-9PM: Open to All
- Sunday, 9 AM-3:30 PM; 4-6PM: Open to All
- Everyday: CLOSED 3:30-4 PM for Cleaning
- MASKS: On, Up, All-The-Time, worn over mouth and nose
- Members Only = EFT, Prepaid, or Punch Card; No guest passes during these times. New visitors are welcome to purchase memberships in person or over the phone, but must have a membership before reserving for a Members Only Timeblock. Punch Cards may be shared by 2 people of the same household.
- No Belay Lessons, Classes, or Events; Belay Tests available for experienced climbers
- Children under 13 Years Old are not allowed in the Bouldering Area, unless they have passed Bouldering Orientation and are accompanied by a climbing adult.
- Mask-Wearing and Distancing of at least 6 FT will be enforced by Staff
- Liquid Chalk Only
- No Food or Drink except personal waterbottles; water fountains disabled, bottle-filling station available
- Climbers must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after climbing
- Lead Climbing only in Lead-Only section of Ropes
- No cash sales
- Shower unavailable; shower room for changing and hand-washing only
A couple reminders about climbing with kiddos:
- Ropes: Kids under 13 years old must be actively spotted by a climbing adult/parent and must stay within the adult’s belaying area.
- Bouldering: Kids under 13 years old must be accompanied by a climbing adult/parent, and both the adult and kid must have passed Bouldering Orientation.
Under COVID-19 Fitness Facility Guidelines, guests and employees under ANY of the following conditions will not be permitted in the gym at this time:
- Serious medical condition like chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Fever in the last 48 hours
- Loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Diagnosed with COVID-19: have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine
- Contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days
Monday – Friday
4-6PM & 6-8PM
No early entry for reservation holders.
Cooldown, clean-up, and departure must be complete by the end of your timeblock.