Welcome back! As we continue to move forward together, we will be relying on our entire community to courteously adhere to all new guidelines. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Mask Required to enter the building
- Social distancing enforced by staff
- Climbers must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after climbing
- Occupancy limited to 40 people
- Monitor gym capacity from the meter on our Main Page
- Climbers under 13 years old need to be actively monitored; parents/guardians need a Day Pass
- Belayers need a Day Pass
- Rentals Available but limited to 15 sets per day.
- Liquid chalk only; no powdered chalk, chalk blocks, or chalk socks
- Lead Climbing only in Lead-Only section of Ropes
- No outside food allowed; no concession sales
- No cash sales
- Water fountains disabled; water bottle filling station only
- Shower unavailable; shower room for changing and hand-washing only
- No classes, parties, or events
- CLOSED 3:30-4 PM DAILY FOR EXTRA CLEANING
A couple reminders about climbing with kiddos:
- Ropes: Kids under 13 years old must be actively spotted by a climbing adult/parent and must stay within the adult’s belaying area.
- Bouldering: Kids under 13 years old must be accompanied by a climbing adult/parent, and both the adult and kid must have passed Bouldering Orientation.
Under COVID-19 Fitness Facility Guidelines, guests and employees under ANY of the following conditions will not be permitted in the gym at this time:
- Serious medical condition like chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Fever in the last 48 hours
- Loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Diagnosed with COVID-19: have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine
- Contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days