COVID-19 PHASE 3 REOPENING POLICIES
Last updated: July 1, 2020
Welcome back! We are open! As we continue to move forward together, we will be relying on our entire community to courteously adhere to all new guidelines. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Social distancing enforced by staff
- Masks: please wear one unless actively climbing or using the exercise equipment
- Climbers must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after climbing
- Members Only (EFT, Prepaid, AND Punch-Card); no Day Passes, no Guest Passes.
- Anyone wishing to become a new member may do so by phone!
- Occupancy limited to 40 guests in the gym at a time
- Please monitor gym capacity from the meter on our Main Page
- Please supervise climbers under 13 years old within your reserved area
- Liquid chalk only; no powdered chalk, chalk blocks, or chalk socks
- Lead Climbing only in Lead-Only section of Ropes
- No outside food allowed; no concession sales
- No equipment rentals
- No cash sales
- Water fountains disabled; water bottle filling station only
- Shower unavailable; shower room for changing and hand-washing only
- No classes, parties, or events until at least Phase 4
- CLOSED 3:30-4 PM DAILY FOR EXTRA CLEANING
A couple reminders about climbing with kiddos:
- Ropes: Kids under 13 years old must be actively spotted by a climbing adult/parent and must stay within the adult’s belaying area.
- Bouldering: Kids under 13 years old must be accompanied by a climbing adult/parent, and both the adult and kid must have passed Bouldering Orientation.
Under COVID-19 Fitness Facility Guidelines, guests and employees under ANY of the following conditions will not be permitted in the gym at this time:
- Serious medical condition like chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Fever in the last 48 hours
- Loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Diagnosed with COVID-19: have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine
- Contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days