BUILDING CAPACITY: 60 people total, no spectators. Anyone in the building must have an active membership (EFT, Prepaid, Punch Card) or purchase a Day Pass.
MASK POLICY: Masks On, Up, All-The-Time, Everyone
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Friday, 11 AM-4 PM: Open to All
- Monday-Friday, 4-9 PM: Members Only
- Saturday, 9 AM-9PM: Open to All
- Sunday, 9 AM-6PM: Open to All
- Day Pass Sales end at 3:30PM, Monday-Friday
Belay Classes by Appointment on Weekends for First Time Climbers and Weekdays for Members
Mask-Wearing and Distancing of at least 6 FT will be enforced by Staff
No Food; No Cash Sales
Water fountains disabled, bottle-filling station available; Drinks available for purchase
A couple reminders about climbing with kiddos:
- Ropes: Kids under 13 years old must be actively spotted by a climbing adult/parent and must stay within the adult’s belaying area.
- Bouldering: Kids under 13 years old must have passed Bouldering Safety Orientation, and be accompanied by a climbing adult/parent who has also passed Bouldering Safety Orientation